People seemed to enjoy my last Monday Musings link round-up so I’ve gone to the liberty of compiling another one.
This week, the links include a chance to win a bounty of Resistance 3 prizes, an argument against the new trend of ‘online passes’ and a look at MotorStorm RC, the PS Vita version of the franchise.
I hope you enjoy what I’ve included and feel free to let us know your thoughts on this new feature in the comments!
- GamerZines have put up a news post in which the (newly announced) President of Sony, Kaz Hirai, gets a bit sweary talking about the company’s future.
- PCGamers’ writer, Tom Francis has penned a rather amusing feature, detailing how Microsoft’s support for their Games for Windows service is rather lacking.
- Destructoid reviews ed. and Twitter funny man Jim Sterling (@JimSterling) knows what he’s talking about when it comes to online passes and has written a feature for Game Front telling us why they are a load of rubbish.
- Want to win a copy of Resistance 3’s ‘Survivor Edition’? That was a silly question, I know…because of course you do! Click that link above for the details.
- GAME reward card holders would probably find it wise to use up any existing score credit because according to VG247’s Patrick Garratt, there’s a strong likelihood that the specialist game retailer could go bust. Soonish.
- And of course, to end this week’s Monday Musings, for all you early PS Vita adopters, here’s a video of MotorStorm RC’s online co-op mode.
What did you think of this week’s Monday Musings? – Love it or hate it, I want to hear your thoughts in the comments!