Best Hiding Spots in Black Ops 2 Nuketown
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is a popular first-person shooter game that has captivated gamers worldwide. One of the most iconic maps in the game is Nuketown, featuring a small, chaotic neighborhood with tight corners and close-quarter combat. Whether you are playing for fun or trying to outsmart your opponents, knowing the best hiding spots can give you a tactical advantage. Here, we will explore some of the top hiding spots in Nuketown, followed by five interesting facts about the map.
1. The Mailbox: Right in front of the blue house, there is a mailbox that offers great cover. Crouch behind it, and you can surprise unsuspecting enemies as they rush by.
2. The Mannequins: Inside the yellow house, there are mannequins scattered around. By positioning yourself among them, you can blend in seamlessly and catch your opponents off guard.
3. Behind the Car: In the center of the map, there is a car parked next to a green house. Take cover behind the car and use it as a shield to eliminate enemies while remaining hidden.
4. Under the Stairs: In the red house, there is a small storage area under the stairs. This spot provides excellent cover and allows you to ambush enemies as they pass by.
5. The Ladder: Near the blue house, you will find a ladder that leads to the rooftop. Climbing up and hiding behind the chimney can give you a clear vantage point to spot enemies and take them down.
6. The Sandbox: Located in the backyard of the yellow house, the sandbox offers a surprising hiding spot. By crouching inside it, you can catch your enemies off guard as they proceed through the area.
7. The Garage: Behind the green house, there is a garage with an open door. Sneak inside and take cover behind the various objects, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
8. The Bushes: In the front yard of the blue house, there are bushes that provide excellent cover. By lying prone in the bushes, you can remain hidden and take out enemies as they pass by.
9. The Balcony: In the red house, there is a balcony overlooking the street. By positioning yourself here, you can surprise enemies below and gain a strategic advantage.
10. The Pool: At the back of the map, there is a pool area. By diving underwater and swimming around, you can remain hidden from sight and emerge when the time is right.
Now, let’s dive into some interesting facts about Nuketown:
1. Nuketown is inspired by the American dream, with its white picket fences and idyllic suburban setting.
2. The original Nuketown map was first introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops and became an instant favorite among players.
3. The map’s design is based on a nuclear test site, explaining the name “Nuketown.”
4. Nuketown has made appearances in multiple Call of Duty games, including Black Ops II, III, and 4.
5. The map’s small size offers fast-paced gameplay, making it a favorite for players who enjoy close-quarter combat.
Now, let’s address some common questions players often have about Nuketown:
Q1: Can I destroy the mannequins on Nuketown?
A1: No, the mannequins are indestructible and serve as mere decorations.
Q2: Can I access the rooftop of any houses in Nuketown?
A2: Yes, you can climb the ladders and access the rooftops of the blue and yellow houses.
Q3: Are there any underground passages in Nuketown?
A3: No, Nuketown does not have any underground passages.
Q4: Can I hide inside the buildings’ interiors?
A4: No, the buildings’ interiors are inaccessible, except for the red house’s storage area under the stairs.
Q5: Are there any hidden easter eggs in Nuketown?
A5: Yes, Nuketown is known for its hidden easter eggs, such as the mannequin secret song and various hidden messages.
Q6: Can I swim in the pool at the back of the map?
A6: No, the pool is merely a decorative element and cannot be interacted with.
Q7: Are there any hidden tunnels in Nuketown?
A7: No, there are no hidden tunnels in Nuketown.
Q8: Can I shoot through the walls of the houses?
A8: No, the walls in Nuketown are impenetrable and cannot be shot through.
Q9: Can I destroy the cars parked on the streets?
A9: No, the cars are indestructible and cannot be destroyed.
Q10: Can I climb on top of the school bus?
A10: No, the school bus cannot be climbed or interacted with.
Q11: Are there any secret areas in Nuketown?
A11: Nuketown does not have any secret areas apart from the hidden easter eggs.
Q12: Can I find any special weapons or power-ups in Nuketown?
A12: No, Nuketown does not contain any special weapons or power-ups. It relies solely on players’ skills and tactics.
Q13: Are there any specific strategies for dominating Nuketown?
A13: Nuketown’s fast-paced nature requires constant movement, map awareness, and utilizing the best hiding spots to gain an advantage.
Q14: Can I change the time of day in Nuketown?
A14: No, the time of day in Nuketown is fixed and cannot be altered.
By utilizing these best hiding spots and keeping these interesting facts in mind, you can excel in Nuketown and dominate your opponents in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.