Dragon Age 2 Mark Of The Assassin Floor Switch Puzzle: A Guide to Solving and 6 Interesting Facts
Dragon Age 2, developed by BioWare, is an action role-playing game that has captivated players with its immersive storyline, complex characters, and challenging gameplay. One of the most intriguing aspects of the game is the Mark of the Assassin DLC, which introduces players to a brand new adventure filled with puzzles and quests. In this article, we will focus on one particular puzzle in the DLC, the Floor Switch Puzzle, and provide a step-by-step guide on how to solve it. Additionally, we will share six interesting facts about Dragon Age 2 Mark Of The Assassin, keeping you engaged and entertained throughout.
The Floor Switch Puzzle can be found in the Chateau Haine, a lavish estate players will explore during their journey. To progress further into the Chateau, players must activate a series of floor switches, each triggering a different mechanism. Here is a step-by-step guide to solving the puzzle:
1. Locate the first floor switch: The first floor switch is located in a room with a large chandelier. Activate it by stepping on it.
2. Activate the second floor switch: Proceed to the next room and locate the second floor switch near a statue. Stand on it to activate it.
3. Operate the third floor switch: In the same room as the second floor switch, there is a third switch on the opposite side. Stand on it as well.
4. Activate the fourth floor switch: Move to the room adjacent to the previous one and look for the fourth floor switch near a bookshelf. Step on it to activate it.
5. Trigger the final mechanism: Finally, head back to the room with the large chandelier and interact with the lever on the wall. This will trigger the final mechanism, opening the path to progress further into the Chateau Haine.
Now that you know how to solve the Floor Switch Puzzle, let’s delve into some interesting facts about Dragon Age 2 Mark Of The Assassin:
1. New companion: The DLC introduces a new companion named Tallis, voiced by the talented actress Felicia Day. Tallis brings a fresh perspective to the game and adds depth to the overall gameplay experience.
2. Unique storyline: Mark Of The Assassin presents a unique storyline that involves infiltrating the Chateau Haine to steal a precious artifact. The DLC offers a new perspective on the world of Dragon Age 2 and provides players with an exciting adventure.
3. New enemies: Alongside the new storyline, players will encounter new enemies and challenges, making the gameplay more diverse and engaging.
4. New items and rewards: The DLC offers a range of new items and rewards, including unique weapons, armor, and abilities. These additions enhance the player’s arsenal and provide new tactical options during combat.
5. Exploration opportunities: The Chateau Haine is a vast and intricately designed location, offering players the chance to explore and discover hidden treasures and secrets.
6. Enhanced replay value: With its different choices and branching paths, Mark Of The Assassin provides enhanced replay value, encouraging players to make different decisions and explore alternative outcomes.
Now, let’s address some common questions players may have about the Floor Switch Puzzle:
1. Can the Floor Switch Puzzle be skipped?
No, players must solve the puzzle to progress further into the Chateau Haine.
2. What happens if I step on the wrong floor switch?
Stepping on the wrong floor switch will trigger a trap or reset the puzzle. Pay attention to the order and location of the switches.
3. Are there any hints or clues to solve the puzzle?
Yes, you can find hints in the environment, such as markings on the walls or objects that indicate the correct order of activation.
4. Can I return to the puzzle if I leave the area?
Yes, you can return to the puzzle area at any time to retry or continue solving it.
5. Are there any rewards for solving the puzzle?
Solving the puzzle will open the path to progress further into the Chateau Haine, allowing you to continue the DLC’s storyline.
6. What happens if I get stuck and cannot progress?
If you are unable to solve the puzzle, you can consult online guides or walkthroughs for assistance.
7. Can I replay the puzzle after completing the DLC?
Yes, you can replay the puzzle by starting a new playthrough of the DLC or reloading a previous save file.
8. Are there any consequences for activating the switches in the wrong order?
Activating the switches in the wrong order may trigger traps or reset the puzzle. However, there are no significant consequences beyond that.
9. Can the puzzle be solved in different ways?
No, the puzzle has a specific order of activation, and players must follow it to progress.
10. How long does it usually take to solve the puzzle?
The time required to solve the puzzle may vary depending on the player’s familiarity with the game and puzzle-solving skills. On average, it can take around 10-15 minutes.
11. Can the puzzle be solved on different difficulty levels?
Yes, the puzzle remains the same regardless of the difficulty level chosen by the player.
12. Is the puzzle necessary to complete the DLC?
Yes, solving the puzzle is essential to progress further into the Chateau Haine and complete the DLC’s storyline.
13. Are there any achievements associated with the puzzle?
No, there are no specific achievements tied to solving the Floor Switch Puzzle.
14. Can I use a guide or walkthrough to solve the puzzle?
Yes, using a guide or walkthrough is a valid approach if you are struggling to solve the puzzle on your own.
15. Are there any additional puzzles in the DLC?
Yes, Mark Of The Assassin features several other puzzles and challenges apart from the Floor Switch Puzzle, adding further depth and variety to the gameplay experience.
In conclusion, Dragon Age 2 Mark Of The Assassin DLC offers an engaging and challenging Floor Switch Puzzle that players must solve to progress further into the Chateau Haine. With our step-by-step guide and interesting facts about the DLC, you are now well-equipped to tackle this puzzle and enjoy the exciting adventure that awaits you in Dragon Age 2.