How Do I Get To The Third Shrine In Zelda: Breath of the Wild?
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is an open-world adventure game that offers players a vast and immersive world to explore. One of the main objectives in the game is to discover and complete various shrines scattered throughout the map. These shrines hold valuable rewards and provide players with new abilities or upgrades. However, finding and reaching all the shrines can be quite challenging, especially the third shrine. In this article, we will guide you on how to find and reach the third shrine in Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Additionally, we will share six interesting facts about the game and answer 15 common questions related to shrine locations and gameplay.
Finding the third shrine in Zelda: Breath of the Wild can be a daunting task. However, with the right information and a bit of exploration, you’ll be able to locate and conquer it. The third shrine, known as the Ja Baij Shrine, is located in the Great Plateau region, near the center of the map. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get there:
1. Start at the Temple of Time: Begin your journey from the Temple of Time, which is a central location on the Great Plateau.
2. Head towards the Hopper Pond: From the Temple of Time, head northeast towards the Hopper Pond. You can see the pond marked on your map.
3. Look for the cracked wall: Once you reach the Hopper Pond, look for a cracked wall near the water. Use your bombs or any explosive weapon to break it down.
4. Enter the cave: After breaking the cracked wall, enter the cave and follow the path inside until you reach a stone door. Open the door by completing a short puzzle.
5. Activate the shrine: Once you’ve opened the stone door, you’ll find the Ja Baij Shrine. Step inside and activate it to begin the shrine’s challenges.
Now that you know how to reach the third shrine, let’s dive into some interesting facts about Zelda: Breath of the Wild:
1. Game of the Year: Zelda: Breath of the Wild received numerous accolades, including Game of the Year at The Game Awards 2017.
2. Non-Linear Gameplay: One of the game’s defining features is its non-linear gameplay, allowing players to tackle challenges in any order they choose.
3. Massive Open World: The game boasts a massive open world, approximately 360 square kilometers in size, with countless secrets and hidden treasures.
4. Cooking System: Zelda: Breath of the Wild introduces a cooking system, where players can gather ingredients and create various dishes that grant temporary bonuses.
5. Weather Effects: The game features dynamic weather effects, including rain, thunderstorms, and even snow. These elements affect gameplay, like making surfaces slippery or extinguishing fires.
6. Multiple Endings: Depending on the choices made by the player, Zelda: Breath of the Wild offers different endings, adding depth and replayability to the game.
Now, let’s address some common questions players have about shrines and gameplay in Zelda: Breath of the Wild:
1. How many shrines are there in Zelda: Breath of the Wild?
– There are a total of 120 shrines in the game.
2. Are shrines necessary to complete the main story?
– While shrines are not mandatory, they provide valuable upgrades and abilities that make the game easier.
3. How do I fast travel to a shrine?
– Once you activate a shrine, you can fast travel to it using the Sheikah Slate’s map.
4. Can I return to completed shrines?
– Yes, you can revisit and replay completed shrines at any time.
5. Can I use Amiibo to find shrines?
– Yes, some Amiibo figures can help reveal shrine locations on the map.
6. How do I solve shrine puzzles?
– Shrine puzzles require a mix of creative thinking and utilization of Link’s abilities. Experiment with different approaches until you find the solution.
7. Can I use the Paraglider to reach shrines located on high mountains?
– Yes, the Paraglider can be used to safely descend from high altitudes, making it easier to reach mountainous shrines.
8. Are there any shrines in the desert region?
– Yes, there are several shrines in the Gerudo Desert region. Look for clues and explore the area to find them.
9. Can I complete shrines in any order?
– Yes, the game encourages non-linear progression, allowing you to complete shrines in any order you prefer.
10. Are there any hidden shrines underwater?
– No, there are no hidden shrines underwater. However, there are various secrets to discover in bodies of water.
11. Can I use the Champion’s Tunic to detect shrines?
– No, the Champion’s Tunic does not specifically help in detecting shrine locations.
12. Are there any story-related shrines?
– Yes, some shrines are directly linked to the main story and must be completed to progress.
13. Can the Master Sword be used to open shrines?
– No, the Master Sword cannot be used to open shrines. It is primarily a powerful weapon against enemies.
14. Can I complete shrines without any weapons?
– Some shrines may require specific weapons or abilities to complete, but many can be solved without relying on weapons.
15. Are there any unbreakable weapons in shrines?
– Yes, some shrines contain chests with unbreakable weapons, providing a valuable asset in battles.
With these answers and the guidance provided, you should now be well-equipped to find and conquer the third shrine in Zelda: Breath of the Wild, along with various other shrines throughout the game. Enjoy your journey through Hyrule’s vast and captivating world!