How To Do The Siu In FIFA 22: Mastering This Skill Move
FIFA 22, the latest installment in the popular football video game series, offers players a wide range of skill moves to enhance their gameplay experience. One such move is the Siu, a skill move known for its flair and effectiveness in beating defenders. In this article, we will guide you on how to perform the Siu in FIFA 22, along with some interesting facts about this skill move.
How To Perform The Siu:
Performing the Siu in FIFA 22 requires a combination of precise button inputs and timing. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to execute this skill move:
1. Choose a player with good dribbling attributes: The Siu is most effective when performed by players with high dribbling stats. Look for players who excel in this area, such as Lionel Messi or Neymar.
2. Approach the defender: As you approach the defender, ensure that you have enough space to execute the Siu without being tackled.
3. Execute the skill move: To perform the Siu, use the right analog stick (R3) on your controller. Flick it in the desired direction, either left or right, depending on where you want to take the ball. The timing of the flick is crucial to deceive the defender effectively.
4. Utilize the Siu’s variations: The Siu has various variations that can be used to outwit defenders. Experiment with different combinations of flicks and spins to keep your opponents guessing.
5. Practice makes perfect: Like any skill move, mastering the Siu requires practice. Spend time in the skill games or training mode to familiarize yourself with the timing and execution of this move.
Interesting Facts About The Siu:
1. Origin: The Siu is a skill move that originated in South America and gained popularity among street football players.
2. Street Football Influence: The Siu is heavily influenced by street football, where players use creative and flamboyant moves to outwit their opponents.
3. Similar Moves: The Siu shares similarities with other skill moves, such as the elastico and the roulette. These moves can be combined to create unexpected and unpredictable dribbling sequences.
4. Skill Move Rating: In FIFA 22, each skill move is assigned a star rating to indicate its difficulty level. The Siu is classified as a four-star skill move, making it moderately challenging to execute.
5. Real-Life Siu: The Siu has been seen in real-life football matches, often performed by skillful players to dazzle the crowd and deceive defenders.
Common Questions About The Siu:
1. Can all players perform the Siu in FIFA 22?
No, only players with a four-star skill move rating or higher can execute the Siu.
2. Which button should I press to perform the Siu?
The Siu is performed using the right analog stick (R3) on your controller.
3. Can the Siu be used to beat multiple defenders?
Yes, with proper execution and timing, the Siu can be used to deceive multiple defenders in quick succession.
4. Can the Siu be performed while sprinting?
Yes, the Siu can be executed while sprinting, adding an element of surprise to your dribbling.
5. Can I use the Siu in online matches?
Yes, the Siu can be used in both offline and online game modes, allowing you to showcase your dribbling skills against human opponents.
6. Are there any specific player requirements to perform the Siu?
Players with high dribbling attributes are more likely to successfully execute the Siu. However, it can be attempted by any player with a four-star skill move rating.
7. Can the Siu be used to score goals?
While the Siu is primarily a dribbling move, it can create goal-scoring opportunities by creating space and wrong-footing defenders.
8. Can defenders anticipate the Siu?
Experienced defenders may be able to anticipate the Siu if they are familiar with the move. However, the Siu’s variations and unpredictable nature can still catch them off guard.
9. Is the Siu effective against AI-controlled defenders?
Yes, the Siu can be effective against AI-controlled defenders, especially when combined with other skill moves and quick changes of direction.
10. Can the Siu be performed while shielding the ball?
No, the Siu requires the player to release the ball momentarily, making it incompatible with shielding moves.