How to Get Better Weapons in The Division
The Division is an action-packed, open-world, third-person shooter game developed by Ubisoft. As an agent of the Strategic Homeland Division, your mission is to restore order in a post-pandemic New York City. In this dangerous environment, having powerful weapons is crucial to survival. If you’re looking to upgrade your arsenal, here are some tips on how to get better weapons in The Division.
1. Complete Main Missions and Side Quests: Main missions and side quests offer rewards in the form of experience points, currency, and sometimes even weapons. Make sure to complete these missions as they often lead to valuable loot.
2. Participate in Dark Zone Activities: The Dark Zone is a PvPvE (Player vs. Player vs. Environment) area where players can engage in intense battles and acquire high-level gear. Explore the Dark Zone, engage in combat with other players and AI enemies, and extract the contaminated loot for better weapons.
3. Check Vendors: Visit vendors scattered throughout the game world to see their inventory. They often have weapons for sale, including rare and powerful ones. Keep an eye out for vendors selling high-level gear and make sure to check them regularly for new stock.
4. Craft Weapons: The game features a crafting system that allows players to create their own weapons and gear. Collect the necessary resources, such as weapon parts and tools, and visit the crafting stations to create powerful weapons. Experiment with different blueprints and mods to find the perfect combination for your playstyle.
5. Join a Clan: Clans are player communities that offer various benefits, including access to clan vendors. These vendors often stock exclusive weapons and gear that can significantly improve your loadout. Join an active clan and participate in clan activities to earn clan currency and unlock better gear.
Interesting Facts about The Division:
1. The Division was initially announced at E3 2013 and released in March 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
2. The game takes place in a post-apocalyptic New York City, heavily affected by a viral pandemic that spread through contaminated banknotes on Black Friday.
3. The Division allows players to team up in a squad of up to four agents to tackle missions and explore the game world together.
4. The game incorporates elements of RPG (role-playing game) mechanics, allowing players to level up, unlock new skills, and customize their character’s abilities.
5. The Division received critical acclaim for its detailed open-world environment, engaging gameplay, and cooperative multiplayer experience.
Common Questions about Getting Better Weapons in The Division:
1. Can I upgrade my current weapons to make them more powerful?
No, weapons cannot be upgraded in The Division. You need to find or craft better weapons to improve your firepower.
2. Are there specific missions that offer better weapon rewards?
While some missions have guaranteed weapon rewards, the loot in The Division is often randomized. It’s best to complete a variety of missions to increase your chances of getting better weapons.
3. What are the different weapon types in The Division?
The game features various weapon types, including assault rifles, shotguns, submachine guns, sniper rifles, and pistols. Each weapon type has its own strengths and weaknesses, so experiment with different ones to find your preferred playstyle.
4. How can I increase my chances of finding rare weapons in the Dark Zone?
Participating in higher difficulty activities and engaging in PvP combat in the Dark Zone increases your chances of finding rare and powerful weapons.
5. Are there any specific crafting blueprints I should prioritize?
The crafting blueprints available in The Division change periodically. Keep an eye on the blueprint vendors and prioritize blueprints for weapons that suit your playstyle.
6. Can I trade weapons with other players?
No, trading weapons directly with other players is not possible in The Division. However, you can share loot dropped by AI enemies within a certain time frame with other players in your squad.
7. Should I focus on buying weapons from vendors or crafting them?
It’s recommended to do both. Vendors offer unique weapons, but crafting allows you to tailor weapons to your preferences. Try to strike a balance between purchasing and crafting for the best results.
8. How can I improve my chances of finding high-level weapons from vendors?
Increase your character’s Gear Score by equipping higher-level gear obtained from missions, Dark Zone activities, and crafting. This will unlock access to vendors selling better weapons.
9. Can I improve the stats of my weapons with mods?
Yes, you can attach different mods to your weapons to enhance their stats. Mods can increase damage, stability, accuracy, and other attributes, making your weapons more powerful.
10. Are there any weapons that are considered the best in the game?
The Division is designed to offer a variety of viable weapons, and the “best” weapon often depends on personal preference and playstyle. Experiment with different weapons to find the ones that suit you.
11. Can I dismantle unwanted weapons for crafting materials?
Yes, you can dismantle unwanted weapons and gear to obtain valuable crafting materials. This is a great way to acquire the necessary resources for crafting better weapons.
12. Can I share weapons with other characters on my account?
No, weapons are not shared between characters on the same account. Each character has its own inventory and progression.
13. Is it worth spending in-game currency on vendors’ weapons?
It can be worth it if the vendor offers a weapon that significantly improves your loadout. However, it’s important to consider other ways of acquiring weapons, such as crafting and looting, before spending your currency.
14. How often does the vendor’s inventory reset?
Vendors’ inventories reset every 24 hours. Make sure to check them regularly to see if they have any new weapons or gear available.
In conclusion, getting better weapons in The Division requires a combination of completing missions, exploring the Dark Zone, checking vendors, and utilizing the crafting system. Experiment with different strategies and playstyles to enhance your arsenal and increase your chances of survival in the post-pandemic world of The Division.