How to Get Box Seats at a Football Game
Football games are a thrilling experience, with the energy of the crowd and the intense action on the field. One way to take your game day experience to the next level is securing box seats. Box seats provide a premium viewing experience, with comfortable seating, exclusive amenities, and a great vantage point to enjoy the game. Here’s a guide on how to get box seats at a football game.
1. Research the Stadium: Start researching the stadium where the game will be held. Learn about the available box seat options, their amenities, and the pricing.
2. Contact the Stadium: Reach out to the stadium ticket office or the hospitality sales team to inquire about box seat availability. They will provide you with information on pricing, packages, and availability.
3. Season Ticket Holders: Season ticket holders often have access to box seats. If you know someone who holds season tickets, they might be able to provide you with the opportunity to purchase box seats.
4. Corporate Sponsorship: Many companies have corporate sponsorships with sports teams, which often include box seat access. If you work for a company with such a sponsorship, inquire about the possibility of using these seats for a game.
5. Ticket Marketplaces: Check reputable ticket marketplaces such as StubHub or Ticketmaster for box seat listings. These platforms often have verified sellers, ensuring a secure transaction.
6. Secondary Markets: Explore secondary markets such as Craigslist or local classifieds. However, exercise caution and verify the authenticity of the tickets before making a purchase.
7. Online Auctions: Keep an eye on online auctions, such as eBay, as sometimes box seats are listed for sale.
8. Stadium Packages: Some stadiums offer package deals that include box seat access along with other perks like pre-game hospitality, food, and drinks. Check the stadium’s website for such packages.
9. Premium Ticket Sales: Keep an eye out for premium ticket sales, often advertised on team websites or through promotional emails. These sales may offer box seats at a discounted rate.
10. Group Sales: If you are attending the game with a large group, contact the stadium’s sales team to inquire about group sales. They may offer discounted box seat packages for groups.
11. Season Ticket Waitlist: Some stadiums have a waitlist for season tickets. By joining the waitlist, you might have the opportunity to purchase box seats before the general public.
12. Plan Ahead: Box seats often sell out quickly, especially for popular teams or high-profile games. Plan ahead and purchase tickets as soon as they become available to secure your spot.
13. Flexibility: If you are flexible with your seating preferences, you may have a better chance of finding available box seats. Consider different games or potentially less popular matchups.
14. Networking: Reach out to your network and inquire if anyone has access to box seats. Sometimes connections can open doors to exclusive opportunities.
1. How much do box seats usually cost?
Box seat prices can vary depending on the stadium, team, and game. Prices can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars per seat.
2. What amenities do box seats typically offer?
Box seats often include amenities such as comfortable seating, dedicated waitstaff, access to exclusive lounges, private restrooms, and complimentary food and beverages.
3. Can I purchase a single box seat or do I need to buy the entire box?
Most stadiums offer both options. You can either purchase individual box seats or buy out an entire box, which typically seats around 10-20 people.
4. Are box seats suitable for families?
Yes, box seats can be a great option for families. They provide a more comfortable and controlled environment, with amenities like private restrooms and catering.
5. Can I bring my own food and drinks into the box?
Typically, outside food and drinks are not allowed in the box. However, most box seats offer complimentary food and beverages, and some stadiums allow you to pre-order additional items.
6. Are box seats handicap accessible?
Yes, most stadiums offer accessible box seats for individuals with disabilities. Contact the stadium ticket office to inquire about specific accommodations.
7. Do box seats come with parking passes?
Some box seat packages include parking passes, while others may require separate purchase. Check with the stadium or ticket office for parking options.
8. How early should I arrive for a game in a box seat?
It is recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes to an hour before the game to fully enjoy the amenities and settle into your seat.
9. Can I resell my box seat tickets if I can’t attend the game?
Check the stadium’s resale policy, as some stadiums have restrictions on reselling box seat tickets. If allowed, use reputable platforms like StubHub or Ticketmaster to resell your tickets.
10. Can I upgrade my regular seats to box seats on game day?
While it is possible, it is highly unlikely to find available box seats for an upgrade on game day. It is best to secure them in advance.
11. Can I bring guests who have regular tickets into the box?
Generally, guests with regular tickets cannot enter the box seating area. However, certain stadiums may allow limited access for guests during specific times or with special permission.
12. Are box seats covered in case of inclement weather?
Most box seat areas are covered, protecting you from rain or extreme weather conditions. However, it is always advisable to check with the stadium for specific arrangements.
13. Can I bring my camera to take photos from the box?
Camera policies may vary stadium, so check the specific rules regarding cameras and photography before attending the game.
14. Can I bring my child’s car seat into the box?
While policies may differ, it is generally allowed to bring a child’s car seat into the box seating area for the safety and comfort of your child.
In conclusion, securing box seats at a football game can enhance your game day experience. By researching, networking, and exploring various ticket options, you can enjoy the game from a premium vantage point with exclusive amenities. Remember to plan ahead, be flexible, and exercise caution when purchasing tickets to ensure a memorable and enjoyable football experience.