How to Make Poop Emoji Facebook plus 5 Unique Facts
In today’s digital age, emojis have become an integral part of our online communication. Among the thousands of emojis available, the poop emoji has gained immense popularity and has become a favorite for many. If you’re wondering how to make a poop emoji on Facebook, look no further. In this article, we will guide you through the process and also share five unique facts about this quirky emoji.
Making a poop emoji on Facebook is quite simple. Here’s how you can do it:
Step 1: Open Facebook and go to the desired conversation or post where you want to use the poop emoji.
Step 2: Click on the comment box or the text field where you want to insert the emoji.
Step 3: Look for the smiley face icon within the text field. It is usually located on the right side of the comment box.
Step 4: Click on the smiley face icon to open the emoji menu.
Step 5: In the emoji menu, search for “poop” or “pile of poo” emoji. It is usually represented by a smiling pile of brown feces.
Step 6: Click on the poop emoji to insert it into your comment or post.
Voila! You have successfully made a poop emoji on Facebook. Feel free to use it in your conversations and posts to add a touch of humor or express your thoughts in a unique way.
Now, let’s delve into five unique facts about the poop emoji that you may not be aware of:
1. Origin: The poop emoji, officially known as “Pile of Poo,” was created by Japanese artist Shigetaka Kurita in 1999. It was initially designed for a mobile internet platform called i-mode, developed by NTT DoCoMo.
2. Unicode Consortium: The poop emoji is part of the Unicode Standard, a computing industry standard that enables consistent encoding, representation, and handling of text. Unicode assigns a unique code point to each character, including emojis, allowing them to be universally recognized across different devices and platforms.
3. Cultural significance: In Japan, the poop emoji, known as “unko” in Japanese, has gained cultural significance. It is often associated with good luck and is considered a symbol of overcoming obstacles. It even has its own museum, the Unko Museum, dedicated to celebrating all things poop-related.
4. Popularity: According to a report by Emojipedia, the poop emoji was the fourth most popular emoji on Twitter in 2020. Its humorous and versatile nature makes it widely used in various contexts, from joking around to expressing frustration.
5. Merchandising: The poop emoji’s popularity has extended beyond digital platforms. It has become a merchandising phenomenon, with various products, such as plush toys, clothing, accessories, and even household items, featuring the iconic smiling pile of poop.
Now, let’s address some common questions related to the poop emoji:
1. Can I use the poop emoji in my Facebook username?
No, Facebook does not allow the use of emojis in usernames.
2. Can I customize the poop emoji on Facebook?
No, Facebook does not provide customization options for emojis.
3. Can I use the poop emoji in Facebook ads?
Facebook’s ad policies prohibit the use of offensive or controversial content, including the poop emoji. It is best to avoid using it in ads.
4. Is the poop emoji available in different colors on Facebook?
No, the poop emoji is only available in its traditional brown color on Facebook.
5. Can I use the poop emoji in Facebook Messenger?
Yes, you can use the poop emoji in Facebook Messenger by following the same steps mentioned earlier.
6. Can I use the poop emoji on Facebook Stories?
Yes, you can use the poop emoji in Facebook Stories. Simply click on the sticker icon within the story creation screen and search for the poop emoji.
7. Can I use the poop emoji on Facebook Live?
No, Facebook Live does not support the use of emojis during live streams.
8. Can I use the poop emoji as a reaction on Facebook posts?
No, Facebook’s reaction options are limited to emojis such as Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad, and Angry. The poop emoji is not included.
9. Can I use the poop emoji in Facebook groups or events?
Yes, you can use the poop emoji in Facebook groups and events by following the same steps mentioned earlier.
10. Can I type “poop” to get the poop emoji on Facebook?
No, Facebook does not convert the word “poop” into the poop emoji automatically. You have to select it from the emoji menu.
11. Can I use the poop emoji in Facebook comments on mobile devices?
Yes, the process of using the poop emoji in Facebook comments remains the same on both desktop and mobile devices.
12. Can I use the poop emoji in Facebook status updates?
Yes, you can use the poop emoji in Facebook status updates by following the same steps mentioned earlier.
13. Can I use the poop emoji in Facebook ads targeting specific countries?
Yes, the availability of the poop emoji may vary based on the device and the country’s language settings.
14. Can I use the poop emoji in Facebook Messenger games?
No, Facebook Messenger games do not support the use of emojis within games.
Now that you know how to make a poop emoji on Facebook and have learned some unique facts about this quirky emoji, go ahead and make your conversations and posts more fun and engaging. Happy pooping!