How to Play Corners Drinking Game: A Fun Twist on Classic Party Games
Are you looking for a new and exciting drinking game to add to your next party? Look no further than Corners! This game is a unique twist on classic party games like beer pong and flip cup. It combines skill, strategy, and of course, plenty of drinking. In this article, we will guide you through the rules and gameplay of Corners, ensuring a memorable and enjoyable experience for all.
Rules of Corners:
– Gather four players and place a cup filled with your drink of choice at each corner of a rectangular table.
– Each player stands at one corner, forming a team with the person diagonally across from them.
– Fill a bigger cup with a central drink, known as the “Center Cup.”
– The game begins with each team attempting to throw a ping pong ball into their opponent’s cup.
– Teams take turns throwing one ball per round.
– If a team successfully lands a ball in their opponent’s cup, the opposing team must drink its contents and refill it.
– The first team to make a ball in their opponent’s cup gets to shoot again, aiming for the “Center Cup.”
– If a team lands a ball in the Center Cup, all other teams must drink their cups and refill them.
– The game continues until one team has successfully made a ball in all other cups, making them the winners.
3. Additional Rules:
– If a team manages to bounce the ball off the table and into their opponent’s cup, it counts as two cups, requiring the opposing team to drink two cups’ worth of liquid.
– Players cannot interfere with the ball or cup once it is thrown.
– If a team accidentally knocks over their own cup or fails to catch a ball thrown at them, they must drink a penalty cup before refilling it.
Q1. Can we play Corners with more than four players?
A: Yes, Corners can be played with any even number of players. Simply adjust the number of cups and players accordingly, ensuring that each player has a partner diagonally across from them.
Q2. What should I fill the cups with?
A: The choice of drink is entirely up to you and your guests. Some popular options include beer, mixed drinks, or non-alcoholic beverages for those who prefer not to drink alcohol.
Q3. Can we modify the rules to make the game more challenging?
A: Absolutely! Feel free to get creative and adapt the rules to your liking. For example, you could introduce additional obstacles or require players to use their non-dominant hand to throw the ball.
Q4. Is Corners suitable for all occasions?
A: While Corners is a fun and exciting drinking game, it is important to consider the preferences and limits of your guests. Ensure that everyone is of legal drinking age and drinks responsibly. If some guests prefer not to drink alcohol, they can participate by using non-alcoholic beverages instead.
Corners is a fantastic drinking game that combines skill, strategy, and a bit of luck. It is a perfect addition to any party or gathering, providing hours of entertainment and laughter. Remember to play responsibly and ensure the safety and well-being of all participants. So gather your friends, set up the cups, and let the fun begin!