Smite is an incredibly popular online multiplayer game developed Hi-Rez Studios. With its fast-paced action and strategic gameplay, it has amassed a dedicated player base over the years. One of the essential aspects of Smite is understanding and tracking your in-game stats. In this article, we will discuss how to show stats in Smite and answer some common questions related to this topic.
How to Show Stats in Smite:
1. Start launching the Smite game client on your preferred platform.
2. Once in the main menu, click on the “Profile” tab located at the top of the screen.
3. Here, you will find an overview of your player profile, including your username, level, and experience points.
4. To view more detailed stats, such as win/loss ratio, kills, deaths, and assists, click on the “Stats” tab.
5. The “Stats” tab will provide you with an extensive breakdown of your performance across various game modes, gods, and seasons.
6. You can also switch between different game modes, such as Conquest, Arena, Joust, and Assault, to see your respective stats for each mode.
7. Additionally, the “Gods” tab allows you to view your performance with individual gods, including their win rates, kills, and average damage dealt.
Common Questions about Showing Stats in Smite:
1. How can I track my overall win/loss ratio in Smite?
– You can find your overall win/loss ratio on the “Profile” tab, under the “Stats” section.
2. Can I see my performance with specific gods?
– Yes, the “Gods” tab in the profile menu provides detailed statistics for each god, including win rates, kills, and more.
3. Is it possible to check my performance in different game modes?
– Absolutely! The “Stats” tab lets you switch between game modes to view your performance in each mode.
4. Can I see my average damage per game?
– Yes, the “Stats” tab displays your average damage dealt, along with other relevant stats.
5. How can I track my kill/death/assist ratio?
– Your kill/death/assist ratio can be found on the “Stats” tab under the “KDA” column.
6. Is there a way to compare my stats with my friends?
– Smite offers a “Compare” feature, allowing you to compare your stats with friends or other players.
7. Can I view my historical performance in previous seasons?
– Yes, the “Stats” tab provides a breakdown of your performance across different seasons.
8. Does Smite track specific achievements or milestones?
– Yes, Smite has an achievement system that tracks milestones and rewards players for certain accomplishments.
9. How can I see my win rate with a specific god?
– The “Gods” tab displays your win rate with each individual god in Smite.
10. Can I see my overall damage dealt in a match?
– Yes, the “Stats” tab shows your overall damage dealt, among other important statistics.
11. Is there a way to see my average gold earned per game?
– Yes, your average gold earned per game can be found in the “Stats” tab under the “Gold Spent” column.
12. Can I track my performance in ranked matches?
– Absolutely! Smite offers separate stat tracking for ranked matches, which can be found in the “Stats” tab.
13. How can I see my win/loss ratio with a specific game mode?
– By selecting the desired game mode in the “Stats” tab, you can view your win/loss ratio exclusively for that mode.
14. Can I export my stats for analysis or sharing?
– Unfortunately, Smite does not provide an official option to export stats. However, you can manually record or take screenshots of your stats for analysis or sharing purposes.
Understanding and tracking your in-game stats is crucial in Smite as it helps you assess your strengths, weaknesses, and overall progress. By following the steps mentioned above and exploring the various tabs in the profile menu, you can gain valuable insights into your performance and make informed decisions to improve your gameplay.