South Park: The Stick of Truth Magical Songs and 6 Interesting Facts
South Park: The Stick of Truth is a highly popular role-playing video game that was released in 2014. Developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Ubisoft, the game is based on the hit animated television series, South Park. One of the many aspects that make this game truly unique and entertaining is its magical songs. In this article, we will explore the magical songs of South Park: The Stick of Truth, along with six interesting facts about the game.
Magical Songs in South Park: The Stick of Truth
1. “Let’s Fighting Love”: This catchy song is a parody of Japanese anime theme songs and is performed by the South Park characters in the game. It is used in battles to inspire and motivate the player’s character.
2. “Montage”: In this hilarious song, the characters sing about the power of montages in movies and how they can help accomplish anything. It is played during a training session to level up the player’s character.
3. “Gay Fish”: This song is a spoof of Kanye West’s “Heartless” and features a character named Kanye West who believes he is a gay fish. The player’s character helps Kanye West through a series of quests, and this song plays during the final encounter.
4. “Princess Kenny Theme”: Princess Kenny, a character in the game, has her own theme song. It is a whimsical tune that captures her mischievous and unpredictable nature.
5. “Go Canada”: This song is a satirical take on Canada and its stereotypes. The characters sing about the country’s love for flapping heads, beady eyes, and beady little flapping heads.
6. “Hobbit Farts Song”: In one of the game’s side quests, the player’s character encounters a group of hobbits who have a rather peculiar way of communicating. This song is a comical representation of their unique language.
Interesting Facts about South Park: The Stick of Truth
1. Development Delay: The game faced multiple delays during its development, causing its release date to be pushed back several times. This was due to the extensive involvement of Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the creators of South Park, who were determined to make the game as authentic and true to the show as possible.
2. Controversial Content: South Park: The Stick of Truth features explicit and controversial content, including scenes of nudity, violence, and profanity. This caused the game to face censorship in some regions, with specific scenes being altered or removed.
3. Cut Content: Some content was cut from the game due to time constraints and concerns about being overly offensive. This included a mini-game where the player had to perform an abortion and a boss fight against a character resembling Muhammad.
4. Multiple Endings: The game offers multiple endings based on the choices made by the player throughout the story. This adds a layer of replayability and allows players to experience different outcomes.
5. Authentic Voice Acting: The game features voice acting from the original cast of South Park, including Trey Parker and Matt Stone. This ensures that the characters sound exactly like they do in the television series.
6. Role-Playing Elements: South Park: The Stick of Truth incorporates traditional role-playing game (RPG) elements, such as character customization, turn-based combat, and exploration. This adds depth to the gameplay and provides a unique experience for both South Park fans and RPG enthusiasts.
Common Questions about South Park: The Stick of Truth
1. Can I play South Park: The Stick of Truth on my console?
– The game is available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
2. Is the game suitable for children?
– The game is rated M for mature, meaning it is intended for players aged 17 and older. It contains explicit content and is not suitable for children.
3. Can I play as a specific South Park character?
– The game allows players to create their own custom character, who interacts with the South Park residents.
4. How long is the gameplay?
– The average playtime for the main story is around 12-15 hours. However, completing all side quests and exploring the game’s world can extend the gameplay time significantly.
5. Are the magical songs featured in the television series as well?
– No, the magical songs are exclusive to South Park: The Stick of Truth and were created specifically for the game.
6. Can I switch between the magical songs during battles?
– No, the specific magical song used in battles is determined by the storyline and the character’s progression.
7. Are there any downloadable content (DLC) available for the game?
– Yes, the game has DLCs called “DLC 1 – Ultimate Fellowship Pack” and “DLC 2 – Super Samurai Spaceman Pack.”
8. Is multiplayer mode available in the game?
– No, South Park: The Stick of Truth is a single-player game and does not offer a multiplayer mode.
9. Can I play the game on my mobile device?
– Currently, South Park: The Stick of Truth is not available for mobile devices.
10. Will my progress in the game carry over to the sequel, South Park: The Fractured But Whole?
– No, each game has its own separate storyline and progress.
11. Can I choose different difficulty levels?
– Yes, the game offers different difficulty levels, allowing players to adjust the challenge according to their preference.
12. Is the game available in multiple languages?
– Yes, the game supports various languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and more.
13. Can I customize my character’s appearance?
– Yes, players can customize their character’s appearance, including their hairstyle, clothing, and accessories.
14. Are there any Easter eggs or hidden references in the game?
– Yes, the game is filled with Easter eggs and hidden references to previous episodes, characters, and pop culture.
15. Can I play the game without prior knowledge of the South Park series?
– While prior knowledge of the series can enhance the gameplay experience, South Park: The Stick of Truth is designed to be enjoyable for both fans and newcomers alike.